sneakpeek on contents of current ATG release

Chat about Hammerhead's Karoo in general.
Dobbel

sneakpeek on contents of current ATG release

Post by Dobbel » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi,

It has been silent lately.
Until there is an official new release, is there something about the scope or contents (features) that can be shared what is currently in the ATG release?

Thanks, Alexander

dthempel
Site Admin

Re: sneakpeek on contents of current ATG release

Post by dthempel » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Unfortunately, not much:

New software is available for your weekend rides with your Karoo. Happy riding!

What's new in release 1.62.635.3

Introductions and Enhancements:
You can now sort routes by date, name, distance, proximity, or elevation gain
Behind the scenes: Karoo’s navigation engine has been upgraded to prepare for future enhancements

Bug Fixes:
Fixed an issue where new accounts created from Karoo would fail to store the user’s email address. Existing accounts with this problem have also been fixed

Dashboard Updates:
An account deletion button has been added, which fully removes your account and data in compliance with GDPR

alan.whymant

Post by alan.whymant » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:50 am

HH (via Ali on the HH Support ATG forum) have said the current ATG release is not going out generally. There are issues relating to TBT crashing and poor re-routing when deviating from the planned route. We'll see if they have been able to resolve these in the ATG release due today.

Dobbel

Post by Dobbel » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:04 am

Thanks for sharing this update!

Glad to see, they have been working on the feature to "select and sort routes on the Karoo itself".
That will speed up starting my rides (and don´t feel embarrassed starting group-rides, waiting too long before finding the route to be used)

But I hope, SORT will not be the only feature. Hope that you also can do a SEARCH

Dobbel

Post by Dobbel » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:55 pm

Happy with this (maybe) small feature upgrade for looking up the ROUTES on the Karoo.

And also a SEARCH functionality, so very usefull.
Now I can even load more ROUTES on my Karoo, because with this functionality otherwise I was like walking (cycling?) in darkness