Feature Request - Reverse Route

Chat about Hammerhead's Karoo in general.
midnightlightning

Feature Request - Reverse Route

Post by midnightlightning »

This has been raised previously but the post seems to have disappeared.

I, and I know a lot of other people, see this as a much needed feature and something that Karoo competitors already do.

I turned up at a ride yesterday and just as we were about to set off the group decided to reverse the route to fit in with weather conditions. Most of them just pushed the reverse route button on their computers but as a Karoo user I had to ride without guidance.

This is poor and in discussion the group decided that not having route reversal was a great reason not to buy a Karoo - which is a shame because it is otherwise a good computer.

We see lots of naff, and I suspect easy, application changes released each month that most people will never use, and in many cases just seem to be changes for the sake of making changes which make it hard to keep up with how to use the device.

Please develop this important change - something basic would do. If it makes it easier, forget about one way streets etc, all I need is the arrows to reverse direction and for guiding to reverse - surely that cant be that difficult, your main competitors have done it.
missingspoke

Re: Feature Request - Reverse Route

Post by missingspoke »

Reverse would be nice
farmerjack

Post by farmerjack »

i upvote this request- ive gotten really screwed on the goto home feature - taking me thru some unsafe roads, when all i really wanted was to go back the way i came
Thomas_hamburg

Post by Thomas_hamburg »

I appreciate very much getting this feature Nr.1 as next improvement of the software.
Using Komoot on the smartphone to inverse the direction and save it over internet connection to the dashboard is really far away of being user-friendly. And depending on the internet connection it is not everywhere usable.

Please take rerouting to Nr1. of your update features.