And hello from me.

Find other Karoo users in your area to meet up and ride with, or just to chat about Karoo with.
Bassjuggler

And hello from me.

Post by Bassjuggler » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi all,
My name’s Phil, i’ve been road cycling for about 5 years now, mostly trying to lose weight and not die of a heart attack, I’ve lost a lot of weight but I like cake so it’s stopped coming off at the moment.
I ride about 250km a week, mainly on commutes at the moment, but as soon as the weather gets a little more like spring I will up the milage some what.
I come from the Wirral, for those that don’t know, that’s the bit of land in between North Wales and Liverpool.
I bought the Karoo cos I was sick of my Garmins, Forerunner, 810 & 820 failing mid ride or losing data during an update. I know the Karoo is struggling for some at the moment, but I feel the niggles will all get resolved and we will have a great piece of kit that some ofnus may actually be able to customise and write apps for.

Anyway, that’s a very short abridged version of me, I’m gonna go find a Victoria sponge.

If anyone is from close to me, give me a message and we can go for a ride, or come and find me on Strava.
https://www.strava.com/athletes/1379657

best Regards
Phil

dthempel
Site Admin

Re: And hello from me.

Post by dthempel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:30 am

Welcome!