Sorry we do not know how to import this route

Ask for help, find useful guides, or help others out with their issues.
Steve
Site Admin

Sorry we do not know how to import this route

Post by Steve » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 am

I'm doing a special ride this weekend around an island (Isle of Wight, in the UK) with some others. But the Dashboard doesn't want to play ball with my route, and says "Sorry we do not know how to import this route". It's a link to RideWithGPS.com, though giving it the GPX doesn't work either.

I thought that it might be the very short ferry across a river bit, so I deleted that section but it still doesn't work, so it's obviously something else. Very annoying because I really could do with the map this weekend on my Karoo, since I'm unfamiliar with the route. I raised a support ticket, and I'm really hoping they can quickly find a simple issue that I can get around. Annoying.

Steve
Site Admin

Re: Sorry we do not know how to import this route

Post by Steve » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 am

To their credit, HH have responded quickly to me on this one. They're saying that there are some "technical issues" with the Dashboard at the moment.

So hopefully it's just a Dashboard glitch and not something specific to my route.

Steve
Site Admin

Re: Sorry we do not know how to import this route

Post by Steve » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:33 am

Now fixed. They came back to me and said they believed the problem was resolved. Sure enough, when I logged out and back in to the Dashboard, my route imported correctly, thank goodness. Nice to see a speedy fix.