Assiomo Favero issues

Ask for help, find useful guides, or help others out with their issues.
peron3

Assiomo Favero issues

Post by peron3 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Hey, guys,

as I've heard, some of you folks are fine with the pedals. I've already paired them to the Karoo. No power is displayed. According to Assiomo, the pedals have to be calibrated first. I have no bike computer other than the Karoo. Do you have an idea ?

Regards

Martin

dthempel
Site Admin

Re: Assiomo Favero issues

Post by dthempel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Borrow someone else's Garmin? I don't think Favero has an app, either, so you're going to need access to a head unit with calibration capabilities. Try the local bike shop?

dag63

Post by dag63 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:56 am

If you have smart phone you can download the free wahoo app. Connect to the pedals an you can calibrate from there.

dthempel
Site Admin

Post by dthempel » Mon May 07, 2018 11:59 am

dag63 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 11:56 am
If you have smart phone you can download the free wahoo app. Connect to the pedals an you can calibrate from there.
Wahoo's app talks to other manufacturer's pedals (or power meters) for calibration?

Bill MacMilllan

Post by Bill MacMilllan » Thu May 24, 2018 12:16 am

My Assioma Duo works fine with the Karoo. Be sure to download the Favero Assioma App (from the Google Play Store),which is needed for firmware updates as well as calibration and crank length settings and checking battery levels. The Paired Device should be the "Assioma xxxxx Power". This will provide the Karoo with total power from both pedals, which matches quite well with my Garmin 510.

huysp

Post by huysp » Thu May 24, 2018 5:27 am

Bill, I don't see a calibration function within the Assioma App on Android.
Also a calibrating function on the Wahoo isn't available neither.
If I had the one or the other I would be tempted to leave me Garmin at home instead of riding with the Karoo & Garmin.

Tinu58

Post by Tinu58 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:03 am

Bill MacMilllan wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:16 am
My Assioma Duo works fine with the Karoo. Be sure to download the Favero Assioma App (from the Google Play Store),which is needed for firmware updates as well as calibration and crank length settings and checking battery levels. The Paired Device should be the "Assioma xxxxx Power". This will provide the Karoo with total power from both pedals, which matches quite well with my Garmin 510.
Good day Bill. I paired my Assioma Duo with the Karoo. if I do this via bluetooth, the values are far too high. When I connect with ANT + the values are far too low. Also, the comparison right-left is not displayed.
I calibrated with the Garmin 1030. What connection did you connect to?
Thanks and regards Martin
Please excuse my english. I'm learning