Any new ATG updates recently.

Chat about Hammerhead's Karoo in general.
ANW

Any new ATG updates recently.

Post by ANW »

I used to visit this forum to see the ATG updates so that I could see where the Karoo is heading, but I have noticed that they have not been posted here over the past few months.
Is Hammerhead still sending out updates at least a week before the general release to the ATG for testing? Have they made members of ATG sign some sort of NDA?

Scummer

Re: Any new ATG updates recently.

Post by Scummer »

Latest ATG came in on Thursday:

Introductions and Enhancements:

Long-pressing a sensor notification notice in-ride takes you to that sensor’s detail page. For example, a low battery notification for Radar will take you to the Radar sensors detail page
The LAP notification page is now shown for a longer period of time before dismissing
There is now an (X) presented beside the selected route on the ride launcher, making it easier to remove a route from an active ride. Access this by using the top right hardware button to show the menu, then selecting edit ride from the menu
Hours of operation are no longer shown in the Sensors App. Many sensors do not support this information, making this field confusing

Bug Fixes:

The activities and routes shown on Dashboard are now paged, allowing for an unlimited number of items to be shown. Previously the list was limited to 100 items
Improvements have made to the setup and editing of the elevation views, allowing for simple moving between predictive and historic elevation controls.
Fixed infrequent issue where the launcher could crash for some riders.
Fixed issue where some routes could display "Continue Riding" perpetually for certain routes. This issue had been introduced with the map matching feature
Fixed an issue where the Ride App could crash under conditions where a long straight section was included in a route
Resolved an issue where it was possible to view no more than 10 saved account-level POIs on the Dashboard

ANW

Post by ANW »

Thanks, Scummer.

GarethSargeant

Post by GarethSargeant »

That Dashboard enhancement is useful to me.